Are you trying to figure out who is calling or texting you from the number +1 717-229-8356? We have found valuable information about this phone number.
- +1 717-229-8356 has negative rating.
- The phone number is approximately located in SPRING GROVE, Pennsylvania.
- This is a landline phone and registered VERIZON NORTH, INC.-PA.
- The owner of this telephone number has 10 robocall complaints that are reported to the FTC and FCC.
- Users have searched this phone number 112 times on this page. It has 17 reports.
17 complaints, reports
User comments for +1 717-229-8356
Reviews for +1 717-229-8356
+1 717-229-8356 statistics
This information is provided from our site database.
Location United States, Pennsylvania
+1 717-229-8356 complaints statistics
Call frequency within 24 hours
The purpose of the calls (FTC)
Was it a robot call? (FTC)
Distribution of complaints by state
Issue type (FCC)
Call type (FCC)
FTC reports for +1 717-229-8356
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) strives to keep consumers informed by preventing and investigating fraud, deception, and unfair business practices.
This number owner has 15 complaints from the FTC. Users who left complaints on FTC indicated the purpose of the call: Scam, Spam, Warranties & protection plans, Vacation / timeshares.
|Violation date||Complaint created||City||State||Area code||Subject||Recorded?|
|2021-06-09 11:00:00||2021-07-21 18:49:35||Cibolo||Texas||210||Scam||Yes|
|2021-06-03 18:02:00||2021-06-25 11:59:48||Burke||Virginia||703||Spam||Yes|
|2021-06-11 14:18:00||2021-06-23 11:05:40||Lowell||Massachusetts||781||Warranties & protection plans||Yes|
|2021-06-11 11:50:00||2021-06-23 10:26:35||Bristol||Vermont||802||Warranties & protection plans||No|
|2021-06-04 10:00:00||2021-06-18 18:59:59||Elizabeth||New Jersey||908||Scam||No|
FCC reports for +1 717-229-8356
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent U.S. government agency that regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories.
The FCC received 2 complaints about this telephone number. Users indicated the complaint issue as Unwanted Calls.
|Issue date||State||Method||Issue||Zip Code||Type of call||Complaint ID|
|2021-06-10 2:59 PM||OR||Wireless||Unwanted Calls||97301||Prerecorded Voice||#4835132|
|2021-06-09 11:53 AM||FL||Internet (VOIP)||Unwanted Calls||33579||Live Voice||#4831026|
Related phone numbers
- 216-868-8474 - Ohio
- 510-455-4494 - California
- 559-466-1190 - California
- 928-532-8563 - 1 reports, Arizona
- 313-879-0720 - Michigan
- 425-207-4268 - 4 reports, Washington
- 907-903-6982 - Alaska
- 844-913-1393 - Toll-free
- 720-735-5018 - 3 reports, Colorado
- 401-213-8744 - 1 reports, Rhode Island
- 717-294-8973 - 20 reports, Pennsylvania
- 209-407-3910 - 3 reports, California
- 508-506-8074 - 1 reports, Massachusetts
- 810-272-5121 - 6 reports, Michigan
Alternative or similar number formats
- National: (717) 229-8356
- International: +1 717-229-8356
- WhatsApp: +1 717 229 8356
- Iphone: +1 (717) 229-8356
- e164: +17172298356
Frequently asked questions
We found in our database that 17 people have reported the number to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Learn more about this caller and share your experience to help others identify who is calling them.
You can use a free reverse phone lookup service. We offer a simple and effective way to identify the owners of any telephone number. If you want to know who called you, this is the best place to do it.
If you want to protect yourself from harassing and unwanted calls, one of the best ways is to download a call-blocking app
We respect the privacy of our users. If you think we have posted something that should not be public, please contact us via the Contact page.