Are you trying to figure out who is calling or texting you from the number +1 888-382-1222? We have found valuable information about this phone number.
- +1 888-382-1222 has positive rating.
- The phone number is approximately located in United States.
- This is a Toll-free phone and is a telephone number that is billed for all arriving calls.
- The owner of this telephone number has 465 robocall complaints that are reported to the FTC and FCC.
- Users have searched this phone number 142 times on this page. It has 751 reports.
751 complaints, reports
User comments for +1 888-382-1222
Reviews for +1 888-382-1222
Financial services or questions reported by xxx.131.143.6
Company or organization reported by xxx.225.222.8
Financial services or questions reported by xxx.69.98.200
Shopping or services reported by xxx.230.65.182
Other reported by xxx.115.54.51
+1 888-382-1222 statistics
This information is provided from our site database.
Location United States, Toll-free - All states
+1 888-382-1222 complaints statistics
Call frequency within 24 hours
The purpose of the calls (FTC)
Was it a robot call? (FTC)
Distribution of complaints by state
Issue type (FCC)
Call type (FCC)
FTC reports for +1 888-382-1222
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) strives to keep consumers informed by preventing and investigating fraud, deception, and unfair business practices.
This number owner has 657 complaints from the FTC. Users who left complaints on FTC indicated the purpose of the call: Medical / prescriptions, No Subject Provided, Warranties & protection plans, Dropped call / no message, Financial, Home security, Spam, Scam, Vacation / timeshares, Charities, Energy, solar / utilities, Technical support, Lotteries / sweepstakes, Home improvement & cleaning.
|Violation date||Complaint created||City||State||Area code||Subject||Recorded?|
|2022-08-24 15:44:00||2022-08-24 16:52:09||Wetumpka||Alabama||678||Medical / prescriptions||Yes|
|2009-06-26 09:05:00||2022-08-24 14:01:55||N/a||New York||518||No Subject Provided||No|
|2022-08-18 00:00:00||2022-08-24 13:47:57||N/a||New York||212||Warranties & protection plans||Yes|
|2022-08-23 00:00:00||2022-08-24 13:01:51||Floresville||Texas||830||Dropped call / no message||Yes|
|2022-08-24 12:07:00||2022-08-24 12:17:50||Clermont||Florida||407||Financial||Yes|
FCC reports for +1 888-382-1222
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent U.S. government agency that regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories.
The FCC received 94 complaints about this telephone number. Users indicated the complaint issue as Unwanted Calls, Robocalls, Telemarketing.
|Issue date||State||Method||Issue||Zip Code||Type of call||Complaint ID|
|2019-09-11 4:00 PM||CA||Internet (VOIP)||Unwanted Calls||95492||Abandoned Calls||#3528611|
|2019-09-18 9:45 AM||AL||Internet (VOIP)||Unwanted Calls||35058||Live Voice||#3541247|
|2019-07-26 9:43 AM||CA||Wireless||Unwanted Calls||91402||Live Voice||#3420627|
|2019-06-05 10:21 AM||SC||Wireless||Unwanted Calls||29456||Live Voice||#3310926|
|2019-04-30 5:50 PM||IL||Wireless||Unwanted Calls||60626||Prerecorded Voice||#3224757|
Related phone numbers
- 949-603-3560 - 232 reports, California
- 256-454-9942 - 141 reports, Alabama
- 800-374-9700 - 786 reports, Toll-free
- 877-770-8065 - 300 reports, Toll-free
- 775-227-7251 - 6 reports, Nevada
- 805-637-7243 - 877 reports, California
- 743-223-8677 - 313 reports, North Carolina
- 352-900-2564 - 616 reports, Florida
- 480-389-3026 - 143 reports, Arizona
- 240-410-1141 - 254 reports, Maryland
- 442-253-1703 - California
- 800-409-4232 - 1 reports, Toll-free
- 385-479-3719 - 1 reports, Utah
- 817-754-1423 - 2 reports, Texas
Alternative or similar number formats
- National: (888) 382-1222
- International: +1 888-382-1222
- WhatsApp: +1 888 382 1222
- Iphone: +1 (888) 382-1222
- e164: +18883821222
Frequently asked questions
We found in our database that 751 people have reported the number to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Learn more about this caller and share your experience to help others identify who is calling them.
You can use a free reverse phone lookup service. We offer a simple and effective way to identify the owners of any telephone number. If you want to know who called you, this is the best place to do it.
If you want to protect yourself from harassing and unwanted calls, one of the best ways is to download a call-blocking app
We respect the privacy of our users. If you think we have posted something that should not be public, please contact us via the Contact page.