Are you trying to figure out who is calling or texting you from the number +1 866-420-2879? We have found valuable information about this phone number.
- +1 866-420-2879 has negative rating.
- The phone number is approximately located in United States.
- This is a Toll-free phone and is a telephone number that is billed for all arriving calls.
- The owner of this telephone number has 99 robocall complaints that are reported to the FTC and FCC.
- Users have searched this phone number 176 times on this page. It has 117 reports.
117 complaints, reports
User comments for +1 866-420-2879
Reviews for +1 866-420-2879
+1 866-420-2879 statistics
This information is provided from our site database.
Location United States, Toll-free - All states
+1 866-420-2879 complaints statistics
Call frequency within 24 hours
The purpose of the calls (FTC)
Was it a robot call? (FTC)
Distribution of complaints by state
Issue type (FCC)
Call type (FCC)
FTC reports for +1 866-420-2879
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) strives to keep consumers informed by preventing and investigating fraud, deception, and unfair business practices.
This number owner has 115 complaints from the FTC. Users who left complaints on FTC indicated the purpose of the call: No Subject Provided, Scam, Work from home scam, Spam, Lotteries / sweepstakes, Dropped call / no message, Medical / prescriptions, Financial, Warranties & protection plans.
|Violation date||Complaint created||City||State||Area code||Subject||Recorded?|
|2022-01-10 11:00:00||2022-01-28 23:06:10||N/a||Michigan||586||No Subject Provided||N/a|
|2022-01-18 13:01:00||2022-01-18 13:06:06||N/a||Ohio||330||No Subject Provided||Yes|
|2022-01-12 08:08:00||2022-01-12 17:27:32||Layton||Utah||801||Scam||Yes|
|2022-01-12 11:57:00||2022-01-12 12:01:22||N/a||Ohio||937||Work from home scam||Yes|
|2022-01-12 10:20:00||2022-01-12 10:35:55||Fairborn||Ohio||866||Spam||Yes|
FCC reports for +1 866-420-2879
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent U.S. government agency that regulates interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories.
The FCC received 2 complaints about this telephone number. Users indicated the complaint issue as Unwanted Calls.
|Issue date||State||Method||Issue||Zip Code||Type of call||Complaint ID|
|2021-06-22 12:23 PM||IN||Wireless||Unwanted Calls||46403||Live Voice||#4865150|
|2021-10-21 10:00 AM||MI||Internet (VOIP)||Unwanted Calls||48035||Live Voice||#5096585|
Related phone numbers
- 920-268-5461 - 12 reports, Wisconsin
- 888-381-4532 - 18 reports, Toll-free
- 520-253-8241 - 10 reports, Arizona
- 888-845-2216 - 11 reports, Toll-free
- 404-495-7322 - 20 reports, Georgia
- 877-443-1754 - 12 reports, Toll-free
- 866-272-3027 - 35 reports, Toll-free
- 877-231-8096 - 24 reports, Toll-free
- 855-585-2134 - 10 reports, Toll-free
- 973-398-1499 - 13 reports, New Jersey
- 315-940-3891 - 18 reports, New York
- 888-760-4286 - 15 reports, Toll-free
- 866-257-5738 - 14 reports, Toll-free
- 844-537-0778 - 13 reports, Toll-free
Alternative or similar number formats
- National: (866) 420-2879
- International: +1 866-420-2879
- WhatsApp: +1 866 420 2879
- Iphone: +1 (866) 420-2879
- e164: +18664202879
Frequently asked questions
We found in our database that 117 people have reported the number to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Learn more about this caller and share your experience to help others identify who is calling them.
You can use a free reverse phone lookup service. We offer a simple and effective way to identify the owners of any telephone number. If you want to know who called you, this is the best place to do it.
If you want to protect yourself from harassing and unwanted calls, one of the best ways is to download a call-blocking app
We respect the privacy of our users. If you think we have posted something that should not be public, please contact us via the Contact page.